TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 The proprietor of the site mech-group.com is the company named “MECH GROUP LTD”, the words “we” or “us” will be mentioned as reference to above mentioned company. Our headquarters are located at: Bulgaria 31-Petrich, Bulgaria PC 2850, VAT No: BG201626518.
For abbreviation purposes, you will be named as the USER. For any questions, queries, or clarifications regarding these terms and conditions of this contract or for comments and complaints about our site, please contact us at [email protected] or at the telephone number (+30) 2313.051751 & (+359) 24925758
The general terms of sale referred to are intended to determine the terms of sale between us and the USER of the online store mech-group.com and are the only applicable ones. Mech-group.com may from time to time amend certain provisions of the General Terms. The USER is obliged to refer to them every time they visit this site.
Under the following terms and conditions, the USER may visit and use the mech-group.com website. The following terms apply to all transactions made by the USER at mech-group.com
The requirements and terms may be modified over time by MECH GROUP LTD.
By entering the site and before completing any order, the USER declares that he fully accepts the general terms of sale after reading them.
1.2 All rights, including copyright on this website belong to MECH GROUP LTD indicatively and not limited to we refer to the website design, product presentation, the content of the mech-group.com online store displayed on www.mech-group.com, including the logos, images, photographs, graphics, designs, texts and services provided and protected under the relevant provisions with which the USER should consent if he wishes to continue to browse or purchase a product.
Therefore, all kinds of actions related to the use of the material belonging to mech-group.com are prohibited. All above may only be used with the permission of MECH GROUP LTD. Furthermore, the USER undertakes not to use the name of mech-group.com and the website www.mech-group.com in a manner that affects its identity to any user through any method. It is forbidden to modify, distribute, or republish this site for any purpose.
Unless a previous license is granted all logos are protected by MECH GROUP LTD and its licensors. Especially for companies labels, collections, emblems and logos.
Website and Product Information
- At www.mech-group.com
- At the telephone number (+30) 2313.051751 & (+359) 24925758
- At [email protected]
2.1 Although an effort is made to continuously update and upgrade not only the page but the products it is fully presenting, however, due to the web browser or screen, the products offered for sale on our website may not exactly correspond fully in terms of image and colors. MECH GROUP LTD has no responsibility for such mismatches. Images and colors are for display purposes only.
The package may differ from that shown in the picture. The weights, dimensions and capacities, if given, are approximate. For further inquiries, the USER may contact the sales department (10: 00-18: 00) from Monday to Friday.
We offer products that we have purchased from official resellers, manufacturers and dealers. All our products are not used, defective or inferior in quality.
2.2 All orders accepted by mech-group.com are subject to product availability. We have taken reasonable care to prepare the content of this site and in particular to ensure that the inventories listed are correct at the time of publication. However, orders accepted are subject to availability.
- IN STOCK
The products that come with this icon are in our store or in our warehouse and are ready for delivery. In case of shipment to the customer, the delivery time is 3-4 days depending on the country. For inaccessible areas (as defined by the distribution company) the delivery time may change, please contact us for details.
- ON ORDER
The products are not in our warehouse. They are in the warehouse of our suppliers and can be in our store in 10-20 working days.
In conclusion, we would like to make you aware that we are doing our best to send the products directly to our customers.
The customer service department will be in constant contact with you so that you know in detail the condition of your order.
2.3 All prices are quoted in Euro excluding VAT.
We have taken reasonable care to prepare the content of this site, in particular to ensure that the prices quoted are correct at the time of publication and that all products are properly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no significant mistakes in the description of the products or their prices as advertised on this website.
We make every effort to provide high quality services but we cannot guarantee that there will be no site delays or “human” errors when updating – listing the price of a product. We reserve the right to correct any errors or to refresh information on the products without prior notice.
2.5 Your order will not be processed until the amount has been cleared in our account.
The order cancels automatically after 10 working days without confirmation of the deposit.
- With credit card. We accept all major and known credit cards for payment. If your card is declined, please verify the accuracy of the information you have submitted. The name and address must be the same as the credit card holder. If the problem persists, please contact your card issuer.
- Deposit in a bank account. By depositing into a bank account the order will be sent as soon as we receive payment in our bank accounts. In the event that the USER decides to pay his order in one of the following accounts by filling in the transaction number of the order as is given to him by the system:
Delivery is only available on specific products and is only available through order from mech-group.com
Shipping & Delivery
3.1 We are obliged to deliver the products to the address you have indicated within the time specified in the “SEND & RETURN” section, upon completion of the order.
All possible delivery costs will be clearly stated in the order and include insurance. Mech-group.com will notify you by e-mail of any delays in the USER’s order and will be able to deliver it partially, if feasible. MECH GROUP LTD has no responsibility for packets lost because they were sent to a wrong or incomplete address due to wrong information supplied
Data & Transaction Security
4.1 All information relating to the personal data and transactions of the USER are secure and confidential.
4.2 Mech-group.com recognizes the importance of the USER’s personal data protection and electronic transaction data and will take all necessary measures, using the most up-to-date and advanced means, to secure his / her maximum security.
All information relating to the USER’s personal data and transactions is secure and confidential. Keeping confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles governing classic transactions also apply to online sales (e-commerce). All information transmitted by USER to mech-group.com is confidential and the latter has taken all necessary measures to use them only as this is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided.
Only authorized employees have access to transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to handle your requests and provide services. Mech-group.com does not disclose the details of the USER and its transactions unless it has written authorization from him or this is required by a court order or decision of a public authority. In case mech-group.com uses third parties to support its systems, it is responsible for securing confidentiality. The USER may request that any data be kept for him and corrected if he can substantiate the error.
For further security of the USER, he should also treat all information provided through the Service as confidential and not to disclose it to third parties. Informational directories and printed material will be received by the USER only if he / she wishes and declares it during his / her registration as a member.
In any case, the online store does not in any way disclose or publicize the USER’s personal data as well as the data and information that it entrusts to. The personal data that the USER puts at mech-group.com with his / her registration as a member is used exclusively for the execution of his / her transactions. All information is coded and stored in complete safety.
More About Cookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
5.1 Your statutory rights result from the legal guarantee and arise from provisions on the sale of consumer goods and guarantees under the Civil Code and from any other provision on consumer protection, are not affected in any way by the commercial guarantee offered by the manufacturer product. Mech-group.com has full responsibility and assumes all the commitments provided by law and its provisions regarding your rights as a consumer.
5.2 For information on the commercial warranty of the product you purchased from mech-group.com refer also to the product packaging. In addition, you can also consult the manufacturer’s website.
ATTENTION – DAMAGE DURING TRANSPORT
5.3 If the product you have just received has been damaged during transport, this does not apply to the manufacturer’s commercial warranty. The replacement of the products is done through the courier’s warranty.
Cost of Delivery to the Service Center
5.4 Shipments to and from the repair centers are always made at the USERs cost, except in cases specified by the manufacturer.
5.5 If a product presents a technical problem within the warranty, please contact the Service Center-approved “Service Center” to cover the Warranty.
Contact us for information about:
- The duration of the product’s commercial warranty
- The damage recovery process
- Where to repair the damage
When contacting us please have the exact product model and serial number available (refer to the instruction manual accompanying the product) and your purchase document, as they may be asked for.
Return of non-defective products – Right of unjustified withdrawal from the user.
5.7 The USER has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days of the date of conclusion of the service contract (in the case of such a contract) or from the delivery (in the case of products), even when there are many products on the same order from delivery and the latter when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first. Withdraw is subject to the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is unjustifiable and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered, the customer must return the product exactly in the state he has received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and the packaging in excellent condition . Return of the item is accepted only if the buyer has first paid out the necessary amount to the company for sending the item to him and the shipping costs for return of the item.
- The revocation statement is executed in writing or by email and the COMPANY is obliged to send confirmation of receipt of a statement of withdrawal as soon as it receives it.
- Following the revocation statement the COMPANY is obliged to reimburse the amount received within 14 days of receipt of the products.
- Return shipping costs are not refundable if the customer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the COMPANY.
- The money will be returned to the customer by the same means as the original collection. Specifically in the case of credit card billing as follows: in the event that until the withdrawal and return of the item has been paid to the Company the price of the Bank, the COMPANY will be obliged to inform the Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will proceed to the contract concluded with the client. Following this update, the company is not responsible for the time and manner of execution of the settlement regulated by the contract. In the case of bank wire transfer, the refund will also be made by bank transfer to the client’s own account.
- The customer is liable to compensate the company if it has made use of it other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods in the period up to the declaration of withdrawal. The nature, characteristics and operation of the goods should be ascertained on the basis of the information provided on the outer packaging of each product as well as the supplementary information provided by the company and without opening the packaging of the goods or operating them. The company is willing to inform the customer of any question about the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information by e-mail or otherwise. In the case of opening the packaging or operating the products their value automatically decreases as the product is characterized as second-hand and the customer has to compensate the company for the reduction of the value of the product. The reduction in value from the opening of the packaging and consequently from the qualification of the product as second-hand is considered as a case-by-case basis and is determined by the company and is usually in the range of 20% -50%. The COMPANY is entitled to agree with the customer for its compensation by offsetting each other.
- In the event of a rebate relating to the provision of services, the customer shall pay an amount in relevance with the remittance provided until the withdrawal.
- If products are returned damaged or incomplete, the COMPANY has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and unilaterally and unconditionally, in whole or in part, offsetting its claim to the customer.
Exceptions to the withdrawal
- Service contracts after full service if execution started with the prior express consent of the customer and with the acknowledgment that he will lose the right to return the goods once the contract has been fully executed by the supplier.
- Contracts where the consumer has requested a special visit from the supplier for the purpose of performing emergency repairs or performing maintenance work. If in the event of such a visit the supplier provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods in excess of the spare parts necessarily used in the course of maintenance or repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to such additional services or goods.